WE ARE ALWAYS SEEKING COMPLETED HORROR GENRE FEATURE LENGTH FILMS!
Please e-mail us your secured screener link, trailer and poster (if available) to: email@example.com
Someone will get back to you within 30 business days. Please do not contact the office to inquire about the status of your submission.
For your convenience, below you will find the standard list of technical deliverables. Please take some time to review this so you are clear on what will be required to place your film onto the many platforms we do business with:
FILM AND VIDEO MATERIALS
• Digital Version - Fully digitized version of the feature film, trailer, and textless elements:
• QuickTime with ProRes 422HQ Codec
• Feature/Trailer on Hard Drive with either USB 3.0, e-Sata, or Firewire 800
• QuickTime Should be embedded with final 5.1 Surround, Stereo LT/RT, Stereo M&E (for international), and DME Stems (Stereo).
• Resolution: 1920x1080
• Aspect Ratio: original aspect ratio (2.40, 2.35, 1.85 or 1.78) if there is a matte please include that info on the name of the QuickTime. (i.e. ThePassing_235_1080p_2398_
• Frame Rate: Original/Native Frame Rate (how it was shot/filmed).
• Please place all textless items 5 seconds after the picture is complete. (This is for international use only).
• Audio: WAV files using PCM Uncompressed 48 kHz 16 or 24 bit (24 Bit is preferred)
• 6+2 tracks Original Language mix in sync with the mov file
• 6+2 fully filled mix of M&E with optional track if available
• 6+2 Dialogue, Music and Effects stems
• Ch. 1 Left Channel
• Ch. 2 Right Channel
• Ch. 3 Center
• Ch. 4 LFE (subwoofer)
• Ch. 5 Left Surround
• Ch. 6 Right Surround
• Ch. 7 & 8 Stereo Mix Left/Right
• Ch. 9 & 10 M&E Left/Right (need for international use). Refer to your deal.
• Ch. 11-16 DME Left/Right (DIA, MX, FX stems in stereo). These channels will drop in order if not including M&E, but are required regardless of international or domestic release.
• If a trailer has been created, it must be delivered with the separate D,M,E (DIA, MX, FX stems) along with the stereo mix. Please include a music cue sheet with all music used in the trailer along with the type of license acquired for the music.
BY MAKING A SUBMISSION TO US, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT UNLESS WE ENTER INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT, ON PAPER, THAT IS MANUALLY SIGNED BY YOU AND OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO YOU, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR SUBMISSION AND YOU HAVE NO CLAIM AGAINST US OR ANYONE ELSE BASED ON OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR SUBMISSION OR ANY USE OR DISCLOSURE THEREOF (AND YOU IRREVOCABLY RELEASE US FROM ANY SUCH CLAIM).